YOGA SALONS- where YOGA + CULTURE COLLIDE. Looking for flexible, entrepreneurial artists to give ½ hour talk and ½ hour “mingle,” time. This is startup- great chance to hone your presentation skills and start building a email/contact list of potential collectors! So if you are willing to invest time (in promo) and are a budding engaging speaker; then check it out. There is no pay now- it’s bootstrap (old phrase) But this will grow- and be taken eventually into corporate settings.
- So I’m Vivenne Williams, a Skowhegan grad (1991) who is also trained extensively in yoga, mindfulness etc. it’s my brainchild.
- The audience will be 30+ working professionals, this is being marketed via Meetup, FB and my own site.
- We may have 4 folks in attendance, we may have 25! But it’s a show must go on thing. If you’re up for that let me know.
- They will be held on Fridays & Saturdays in early evening, in Manhattan.
- If low registration we will cancel– but 4 is probably minimum. Only contact me if you know how start-ups are, this is not guaranteed.
- Big plus if you are willing to DO SOME PROMO- hit Twitter/Instagram/Facebook too! Then you’re at front of line & we can work together again and again!
- Contact me: go to page: http://www.yogablissdance.com/yoga-salons-where-yoga-culture-collide/,
BEST: Leave comment there with your website url, Or connect via Twitter: https://twitter.com/KalaViv use hashtag #yogasalon
PLEASE don’t email me– unless we are in conversation-Thanks!) And do not use contact form.